Terms & Conditions (Feburary 2017)
- Payments must be received by no later than week 3 of the term or the teacher reserves the right to suspend lessons until accounts have been finalised
- Payments can be made either by EFT Bank Deposit or by Cheque. EFT deposits must be labeled with the students name and notification made by email. Cheques are to be made out to “TONY MARZIANO”.
- All payments must be made one term in advance.
- For Adult students who have discussed the option of weekly payments, payments must be made at the time of the lesson.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Missed lessons - where no notice is given, will be forfeited and no catch-up lesson will be provided.
- For private students - 24 hours notice must be given for lesson cancellations or the lesson will automatically be fortfeited and no make-up lesson will be provided.
- For students during school hours - Notice for lessons missed due to illness must be given via text message only, no later than the morning of the lesson. If no notice is given, the lesson will be forfeited and no make-up lesson will be provided.
- For lessons cancelled due to a school carnival or event, (eg, Christian Education, Excursions, Incursions, Band/Choir performances, Sporting Clinics, SRC/Student Prefect meetings etc) at least 1 week’s notice must be given.
- Lessons missed in the last week of Term by the student, will be forfeited and cannot be rescheduled or credited.
- All lessons missed by the teacher will be made up or credited to the following term
Please note, in the event where fees have not been paid and are considered overdue, the account will be referred to a collection agency and/or law firm and the student will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including legal demand costs.